Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Smallville Season Premier

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smallville Season Premier

    Tomorrow night! I hear it will be better than expexted. I hope so. The Doomsday episode for last seasons finally was awfull. The whole fight between Doomsday and Clark might have lasted 20 seconds on top of all the hype that was built up to it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Smallville Season Premier

    Figured I would bring this post back up since we are approaching the season finalle. All I can say is somebody lied! They should just end this nonsense now! Smallville absolutely sucks now!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •